Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday's Feast #156

Appetizer
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?
I would like Salma Hayek to narrate. I absolutely love her!

Soup
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence.
Can anyone send him endless whiskey sours? (Whoo that was tough!)

Salad

If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?
1920's... I love everything about it, especially the fashion.

Main Course
Name a song that brings back memories for you.
Wind beneath my Wings by Bette Midler. It reminds me of the times my Mom and I would watch Beaches over and over.

Dessert
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?
Definitely warm water.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you know *anyone* who washes their hands in cold water? lol