Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday's Feast #155

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?
Frito pie- yummmm!

Soup

Name something that made you smile this week.
A life long friend of mine got married this week unexpectedly. How romantic!

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?
Take a cold shower and sit in front of a fan. Great way to get pneumonia!!! LOL

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?
Definitely the guest bathroom. I'd buy a new vanity and lighting. That should be $999.99 haha

Dessert
Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________.
My brain says to get my lazy butt off the couch and excersize, but I don't listen.

Check out more FF's here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we all have those 'dessert' moments!

Have a happy Saturday...