Sunday, August 26, 2007

Baked Egg Omlette

I made this for my dear hubby for breakfast this morning. We had several ingredients in the fridge that were going to go bad soon. So I crossed my fingers and put this together. Pretty good if I do say so myself. Im not much of a breakfast person, but I really enjoyed this. I guess Patrick liked it as well. LOL He only had 3 servings. So, here is the recipe. I hope I didn't leave anything out! Enjoy!



1 bunch scallions, chopped
2 cloves minced garlic
Drizzle of olive oil
1 1/2 ounces milk
2 tablespoons sour cream
5-6 mushrooms
1/2 sm. pkg sandwich ham, chopped
5 eggs
small handful chopped cilantro
small handful chopped flat leaf parsley
Salt and pepper, to taste
Cheddar cheese, shredded


Saute scallions and garlic in oil and place on the bottom of an oiled casserole dish. Mix milk, sour cream, eggs, herbs, and s & p. Place mushrooms and ham in casserole. Pour egg mixture on top and cover with cheddar cheese. Bake 25 to 30 minutes. Serve topped with sour cream. Mmmmm hmmmm good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop! I don't have time for all this cooking! lol

I'm trying your Chicken and creamy bacon penne this week...

I'll post pics.