Friday, October 26, 2007

Friday's Feast #166

Appetizer
Name a great website you would recommend to others.
Well, everyone knows it, but I LOVE www.amazon.com

Soup
On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night?
I thought people dream every night but just dont remember most of the time? I would scale mine at around 7.

Salad
Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name?
We had several pets. My first was a dog and her name was Strawberry Shortcake. Ok, before you make fun, I was only 5!! hehe

Main Course
If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? Helping Humanity

Dessert
What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Anything caramel.... yummm

4 comments:

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Interesting recipes. I'm stealing "baked breakfast".

Anonymous said...

Wonderful feast this week!! have a pleasant Friday.

Gill said...

"Strawberry Shortcake" LOL that is so sweet! I'm with you on the caramel thing :-) Have a good weekend!

Anon said...

Love your answers Nic...

Enjoy your weekend. Chat soon
MissyL x