Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crockpot Creation


I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted. I promise I'm getting back into the swing of things. I've made a dish kind of similar to this before, but we both liked this one much better. It's easy and delish!
Ingredients:
3-4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 can cream of mushroom
1 can cream of chicken
1 pkg. cream cheese
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup chicken broth
1 pkg italian dressing mix
1 pkg egg noodles
chopped parsley (i'll add this next time)
Add all ingredients (except cream cheese and egg noodles) in crock pot and cook on low for 5 hours. Add cream cheese and cook for an additional 30 min - 1 hour. Serve over egg noodles. I sauteed spinach with garlic and served it on the side. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks soooo nice and fat and YUMMY! :)