Friday, January 4, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you received a surprise in the mail, and what was it?
A sweet card from my best friend Rabia... just to tell me that she loves me :) awwww

Soup
If you could have a summer and/or winter home, where would you want it to be?
Well, when we went to Venice for our anniversary we fell in love. So I'd have to say there. (until we find another place we love)

Salad
Pick one: pineapple, orange, banana, apple, cherry.
Pineapple

Main Course
Describe the nicest piece of clothing that you own.
My wedding dress

Dessert
If you could forget one whole day from your life, which day would you choose to wipe from your memory?
When I turned 16 my Mom wrote on the car windows to surprise me. I was so embarrassed that I tried wiping it off in front of her and didn't want to drive to school. I know I hurt her feelings. I wish I never would have done that.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

Venice as a second residence ? Not so nice in winter it is cold and in summer so crowded !

ellen b. said...

Your appetizer is wonderful. I think wherever you can spend time with someone you love is wonderful! happy feasting...