Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Crockpot Angel Chicken

This is the first time I've ever used a crock pot to make dinner. I put all the ingredients together and cooked on low for 4 hours. It was super easy and delish! This dish tasted a lot like the chicken tetrazini I make. Patrick absolutely loved it. I liked it too but it was kind of rich for me so I will only be making it once in a blue moon.

Crockpot Angel Chicken
6 boneless chicken breasts
1/2 cup butter
1 pkg dry italian salad dressing mix
1 can golden mushroom soup
1/2 cup white wine (cooking wine or regular drinking wine)
4oz. onion & chive cream cheese
pkg angel hair pasta (cook according to box directions)
Place chicken in crock pot. In sauce pan melt butter. Stir in italian salad dressing mix, soup, cream cheese & wine. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 4-5 hours. Pour over cooked angel hair pasta or any kind of noodle you desire. (Rice works well also).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nic this looks really good.I am bookmarking it.How is Washington?

Jules said...

Hey, thanks for visiting my blog! This chicken looks SO much better than mine; I do believe I will HAVE to try it this way, instead! :o) You have a lot of good recipes here. I definitely will be back!

~Julie