Sunday, February 10, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I didn't have time to cook dinner at all last week. Our dinners consisted of cereal and tv dinners. We put our house on the market and in 4 days got a contract. yay! We are so happy to have that weight lifted off of our shoulders. So now the next step.... packing everything and our road trip to Washington. :)

For more recipe ideas, please visit our hostess Laura at http://www.orgjunkie.com/.

Monday
Round Steak Sauerbraten
Wild rice
Salad

Tuesday
French Country Chicken
Green beans with shallots

Wednesday
Spaghetti

Thursday
Oven baked chimichangas

Friday
Out with friends

Saturday
C.O.R.N. (clean out fridge night)
I saw this saying on another site and thought it was cute

Sunday
Hawaiian Pork Roast
Roasted potatoes
Mixed veggies

8 comments:

Kiy said...

Your menu looks great, and I found a couple of yummy looking recipes I may need to try!

Cheers, Kiy

Wifey said...

Those chimichangas look really good! Have a great week!

Heart of Wisdom said...

We got a contract on our house last week too. On the market for ...drum roll....2.5 YEARS!!!!

Your chimichangas look good.

I have two posts this week.

1. My regular Menu Plan Monday at http://heartofwisdom.com/heartathome

2. An article about menu planning, online helps, and this meme on my homeschool blog
http://heartofwisdom.com/blog

See you there :)

Candi said...

Sounds like a yummy week. We've tried and really liked the sauerbraten and the chimis!!

Stephanie Kay said...

Love the C.O.R.N. A cute idea. Thanks for stopping by today.

Unknown said...

My friend I don't envy you guys.Packing up and moving is very stressful.But hey,you went all the way to England so I guess I should shut my mouth! Your menu this week sounds so yummy,as always.Talk to youo soon.

DEHausfrau said...

Ooh, sauerbraten without the soaking... luuv it! Congrats on your house.
Thanks for sharing and have a great week. My menu is up here.

Unknown said...

Every single day looks yummy. :)